The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in unprecedented times for the ethanol and distillers grains industries. Disruptions in supply of distillers grains and increasing prices have forced many producers to look for alternatives in their diet formulation. This has also resulted in many of our customers asking questions about the current status of the industry and wondering how this will affect the longer-term standing of the industry.
In an effort to provide answers to these questions, POET Nutrition held a webinar on Tuesday, May 12th at 9:00 a.m. (CST) entitled “COVID-19 Effects on the Distillers Grains Industry.” This webinar featured Mr. Michael Skuodas, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at POET Nutrition in a live Q&A session.
Key Learning Points:
- Factors affecting the ethanol and distillers grains industries
- Overview of the distillers grains market
- Short-term strategies for distillers grains customers
- How POET Nutrition can provide additional assistance to our customers
- How current conditions can affect feed formulations
By registering for an on-demand recording, you submit your information to the organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and other services.